Valorant, the highly anticipated new first-person shooter, has arrived, and it’s time to talk about it. As the game becomes more popular and tournaments become more common, Valorant betting becomes more prevalent in bookmakers’ portfolios.
What does Valorant mean?
Riot Games Company has just launched a new game called Valorant. This game is a hybrid of the famous FPS and the Battle Arena genres. In this way, the game resembles games like CSGO, Overwatch, and Apex Legends.
The game is currently in the Open Beta process, with millions of players already contributing to the project’s completion. Its launch drew over 1.5 million people, and it also broke Twitch’s visualization records – which is a lot for the Valorant Beta level.
What kinds of gambles are there?
- Game winner – The winner of the match, regardless of the type in which it was played, such as BO1, BO3, or BO5.
- Map winner – If this option is open, you can wager on the map’s winner. So, even though it’s a three-map game, you can wager on which team will win each map.
- First Blood – Place a wager on which team would be the first to draw blood in the round.
- Spike Plant – You can bet on whether the Attackers will be able to plant the spike for the next round on certain pages.
- Live Bets – Some platforms offer what are known as “live bets.” This will allow you to wager on events that will occur shortly, such as if the Defenders will be able to defuse the spike when it is planted. “Will the player clutch this round?” and “Will the player save the Operator?” are two other common Live bets.
Why Should You Invest in Valorant?
- There are no stats to use in sportsbooks. Since Valorant is a brand-new product, even the best Valorant betting sites will have little details on the teams and their tactics until competitive tournaments have been held for some time. Since bookmakers and sportsbooks depend heavily on past figures, this can offer bettors a significant advantage. It’s one of the most important tools they have when estimating changes and not having it can lead to pricing mistakes.
- Valorant is already well-known. Millions of people watched the beta version of the game online. This is not surprising. Fans have been waiting for a new shooter to hit the market. One produced by a company like Riot Games was always bound to draw a lot of interest from advertisers, spectators, and professional esports players.
- Promotions and Bonuses. When a new game is published, esport betting sites are fast to recruit both seasoned and inexperienced bettors to their platforms. One of the easiest ways to do that is to have many bonuses and deals for users to take advantage of. This rivalry between the best Valorant betting sites would almost certainly result in fantastic deals for us all. With all of the excitement around the game, it would be very helpful for people to get in early and take advantage of the bonus options that will inevitably appear.